Sold in less than 24 hours!
The real estate market in Gilbert is on the rebound. Homes are selling quicker and for more money. From one end of Maricopa county to the other, things are definitely picking up for homeowners. Here is an example of a house that AZ Dream Real Estate Team just sold in Gilbert, AZ.
We uploaded the listing into the Multiple Listing Service late on a Sunday night. The next day we had an offer about 5% above list price. Our seller clients were extremely happy with the quick turnaround and smooth process. It is our goal to make the selling process as easy as possible for our clients and provide first class service all through the sale.
Here are a few details about this particular sale. It is a beautiful home in the Country Shadows subdivsion near Seville in southeast Gilbert. Some of the property features include:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus a den
- split master bedroom floor plan
- updated wood flooring in the bedrooms, living room and den
- wonderful play pool in the backyard along with a built in BBQ grill
- sale included all appliances and reverse osmosis system and water filtration system
- desirable north/south elevation
- new water heater
Are you thinking of selling your home? Would you like to know what your home is worth in today’s market? Prices have increased about 30% in the Phoenix metro area. Call us today at 480-215-6068 for more information or send us an e-mail. Thank you.