Things to do in Phoenix during the month of January
Happy new year! The new year brings with it anticipation of new goals, new experiences, new resolutions. If one of your resolutions is to get out and explore more of our great city, then you’ve come to the right place. Here are a few events happening in January.
- First Fridays- Tour art galleries, venues, and related spaces. If you are not in the mood to look for parking near Roosevelt Row or Grand Avenue, park at the Phoenix Art Museum and take the trolley to the various galleries near Roosevelt Row and Grand Avenue. January 3, 6 – 10 p.m.Information: http://artlinkphoenix.com/first-fridays/
Map for trolley tour: http://artlinkphoenix.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/FFMap-June-2013-FINAL.jpg
- Bridal Fashion DebutOver 600 of the Valley’s wedding professionals help you plan your wedding. Phoenix Convention Center.January 11 & 12, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.http://arizonabridalshow.com/
- Movies at the Museum Independent and classic cinema and documentaries relating to art, artists, and works on view in the Museum, usually followed by discussion. Free with paid museum admission. First come, first seated. Phoenix Art Museum. Various dates and times in Januaryhttp://www.phxart.org/events/film
- P.F. Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll ArizonaP.F. Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon & 1/2 Marathon will go through three Arizona cities on January 19. Live music along the entire route. Races start in Phoenix and Tempe. Events all weekend. January 17 – 19, various times and events.http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/arizona
- Quilt, Craft and Sewing FestivalSupply show, classes and workshops. Arizona State Fairgrounds, Phoenix.January 30 – February 1, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.http://quiltcraftsew.com/phoenix.html
For an even more comprehensive list of things to do in Phoenix, click here.
If you are thinking of selling or buying a home, or have a friend or family member that is thinking about selling or buying, give us a call at 602-391-8986 and it would be our pleasure to serve you. Thank you.